- Where is the common stock of Caliber's listed and what is the ticker?
CaliberCos Inc.’s common stock is listed on the Nasdaq under the ticker “CWD”.
- Who is the transfer agent for Caliber’s Class A shares and what is their contact information?
Our transfer agent is Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company (CSTT)
Hours of operation 8:30 am. and 5:30 pm. EST, Monday through Friday
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
ATTN: Shareholder Relations
1 State Street, 30th Floor
New York, NY 10004-1561
- How can I purchase Caliber's Shares?
Our common stock can be purchased in the open market through any registered broker.
- How can I access shares that I purchased during previous rounds of funding, including the Reg A offering?
You may access your account via the ContinentaLink website, with the log on information previously provided to you with your account statement. You may also contact CSTT directly with inquiries regarding your shareholder account. Please visit CSTT's web page http://www.continentalstock.com for frequently asked questions and useful shareholder documents.
- When does Caliber’s fiscal year end?
Caliber’s fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- Who is Caliber’s independent auditor?
Caliber’s independent publicly registered accounting firm is Deloitte & Touche.
- How can I contact Caliber investor relations?
You can contact Caliber’s investor relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I get added to Caliber’s email distribution list?
Please go to the email alerts section of our website or click here
- What is Caliber’s CUSIP?
Our CUSIP is 13000T 10 9.